Discover the secrets of the iconic Brooklyn Bridge by night and explore the hip New York neighbourhood of Dumbo on this guided walking tour.
Brooklyn Bridge & Dumbo Walking Tour
We'll meet at the World Trade Center at the appointed time to begin this tour of the Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo.
The tour will start by walking across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, one of New York's most famous icons. Do you know how long it took to build the footbridge? Is it true that many people committed suicide from its arches in the past? Where is its mysterious secret door? All these curiosities and many more anecdotes will be revealed to you as we walk along its famous footpath.
During this walk, we'll have the opportunity to get some of the most famous and spectacular views of the New York skyline and harbour - you won't be able to stop taking pictures!
On the other side of the waterfront awaits the Brooklyn borough, one of the five boroughs that make up New York City. One of Brooklyn's most famous areas is the neighbourhood of Dumbo. The acronym stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass.
Once there, we'll take a guided tour of this popular neighbourhood to get a closer look at the reasons for its rise. You'll be able to appreciate how the trendy shops and locals intermingle with the more traditional ones, creating an interesting and enriching fusion.
The tour will end at a very special viewpoint in Brooklyn, to admire an unforgettable sunset.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children under 13 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children under 13 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
World Trade Center.