This cruise around Manhattan is the best way of completely discovering the city; explore Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge all from the water.
Circle Line Cruise
Sail around the Island of Manhattan, cruise along all three of New York's rivers, pass under 20 of its bridges, including the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge, and see the iconic Manhattan buildings.
From the comfort of our state-of-the-art boats, you'll see the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Ellis Island, Battery Park and Brookfield Place (popularly known as the World Financial Center). Plus, our onboard guide will give you information about all the places you pass- you'll be a New York expert by the end of the day!
And of course, no New York boat tour would be complete without a trip to the State of Liberty.
If you can't make the circle line cruise on the day you've booked it for, or you prefer to have this incredible experience at a different time, don't worry; the ticket can be used for 7 days after the selected date.
Mobile Audio Guide
This tour includes a live English speaking guide, but if you would prefer a different language on the day of the activity you can download an application for your mobile phone where you can listen to commentary in Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
- Given that there is no reserved seating, we recommend arriving 30 minutes early so that you can validate the voucher and get a good place.
- If there is a high tide due to adverse weather conditions, it is possible that it will not be possible to complete the entire cruise.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years|
|NYC River Cruise||
NYC River Cruise
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 37
Children under 3 yearsFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
2.5 hour river cruise.
Expert guide on board.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (except for the restrooms).
Pier 83, West 42nd Street.