This Empire State Building ticket gives you access to the legendary New York landmark, allowing you to climb 1,049 Ft (320 m) high and enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of New York City. Don’t miss out on this incredible experience! What's more, you'll enjoy 2 attractions for the price of one, with access to the observatory plus the ESB interactive museum!
Empire State Building Ticket
Climbing to the top of the Empire State Building, in the heart of New York, is an unparalleled and unique experience for all travellers visiting New York City. In its day, it was the winner of the "race into the sky", as 40 Wall Street and the Chrysler building were being built at the same time, and each one vied for the title of world's tallest building.
The Empire State Building was the tallest building in the world for some forty years, and Its impressive 86th-floor observation deck that stands 1,047 Ft (320 m) tall is thanks to this "race into the sky". Upon seeing that the Chrysler Building would beat the Empire State for height, thanks to its steel spire, five extra floors were added, including the 86th floor observation deck.
Today this is a glass-enclosed and an outdoor open-air terrace from where you’ll be able to enjoy panoramic views of Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, the Chrysler Building and the Statue of Liberty, among many other renowned landmarks.
What’s more, you’ll be able to visit the 2nd floor and 80th floor exhibits, featuring exciting, artistic exhibits and an opportunity to create a customized NYC itinerary!
New Interactive Attractions
On the 29th of July 2019, the second phase of the Empire State Building Observatory Experience was inaugurated, aiming to create even more unforgettable moments. This experimental journey takes visitors through the construction of the building up to its current status as a pop culture icon.
You'll also find a replica of the original structure, the technology which moves the elevators within the skyscraper, and much much more. And 72 screens with 180 degree immersive sound show adverts, films, tv shows, comics and games in which the mythical building has featured - and you'll even be able to high five King Kong himself, with 4D elements making it the closest you can possibly get to the giant ape!
- The Empire State viewpoint is open every day of the week from 11 am to 10 pm.
- If you want to avoid long lines, avoid visiting the Empire State Building between 11 am and 2 pm, and one hour before and after the sun sets.
This pass is only valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
Seniors over 62 years oldUS$ 43.55
Children 6-12 years oldUS$ 39.20
Children under 6 years oldFree
Empire State Building ticket with skip the line access.
Admissions to the 86th floor observation deck.
Access to the Empire State Building Interactive Museum.
Free explanatory App.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Empire State Building Observatory entrance, 20 West 34th Street.