Visit the legendary Empire State Building and climb 1,049 Ft (320 m) high to enjoy a magnificent 360-degree view of New York City. Don’t miss out on this incredible experience!
Moreover, the ticket includes skip the line access, so you’ll skip the endless queues and go right in.
Why visit the Empire State Building?
Climbing to the top of the Empire State Building, in the heart of Manhattan, is an unparalleled and unique experience for all travelers visiting New York City.
Its impressive 86th floor observation deck that stands 1,047 Ft (320 m) tall has a glass-enclosed and an outdoor open-air terrace from where you’ll be able to enjoy privileged views of Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, the Chrysler Building and the Statue of Liberty, among many other renowned landmarks.
What’s more, you’ll be able to visit its famous Art Deco hall and visit the “Dare to Dream” and “Sustainability” exhibitions, which reflect the history, evolution and sustainability of the tallest skyscraper in the world until 1972.
- Avoid the visit on cloudy days! Even though you need to choose a date for your visit, the ticket is open-ended and is valid for up to a month after the ticket is issued.
- The observation deck opens every day from 8am – 2am. The last lift goes up at 1:15am.
- Even though you won’t have to wait in line for the tickets, you must queue for security check and to take the lift.
- If you want to avoid long lines, abstain from visiting the Empire State Building between 11am and 2pm, and one hour before and after the sun sets.
- If you want to climb to the 102nd floor observation deck, you can purchase the supplementary ticket on the 86th floor.
|Adults||Seniors over 62 years old||Children between 6-12 years old||Children less than 6 years old|
|Ticket with skip the line access||
Ticket with skip the line access
Seniors over 62 years old35$
Children between 6-12 years old31$
Children less than 6 years oldFree
As long as you wish
The tour is carried out with an audio guide in English.
Empire State Building ticket with skip the line access.
Admissions to the 86th floor observation deck.
Entry to the various exhibitions.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
How to book?
To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th street)
Non refundable. You may not cancel this activity.