Set off on a 3-hour bus tour of New York City to discover where Gossip Girl was filmed and set and discover the most glamorous part of the Big Apple!
Gossip Girl Tour
Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here to share with you the most important landmarks of one of the most popular series of all times. On a comfortable bus, you will explore all most significant places in Manhattan where the main characters used to hang out, party and live.
Head to the Upper East Side, one of the most exclusive neighbourhoods of New York City, where most of the series takes place. You will admire the patio of the New York Palace Hotel and follow the footsteps of Serena, Blair, Chuck and Dan.
Visit the Vera Wang store, where Blair chose her wedding dress, drive past the façade of Blair’s apartment, the Empire Hotel or the Metropolitan Museum of Art, where Blair used to have lunch with her friends. Don’t forget to take a selfie on the famous Met steps!
The tour will come to an end at Grand Central Terminal, where you will instantly remember Serena coming back to New York. During the whole tour you will be accompanied by an English-speaking guide who will reveal fun facts about the series and the actors.
xoxo, Gossip Girl.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 9 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 56
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Lotte New York Palace main entrance