One of the best ways to discover the Big Apple is from the water, on a New York City Boat Tour. Take in the city’s incredible skyline and architecture from the city’s rivers.
Manhattan Sightseeing Cruise
On this essential sightseeing cruise, you'll get the best views of New York from the water, and be able to take the best photos of the Statue of Liberty and other iconic monuments!
Sailing the Hudson River we'll leave Battery Park behind before sailing up the East River and passing under the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, along with the Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges, and after arriving at the United Nations Headquarters the boat turns around to begin the journey back to the port.
The whole journey comes with narration in English, letting you know about the past and present of the unmissable icons which line the Big Apple's main artery.
The ticket is valid for 7 days after the reservation date, so if you can’t go on the actual date, don’t worry.
Since there is no reserved seating on the boats, we recommend getting to the pier 83 at least 30 minutes before the departure time to validate the ticket and get seating.
The cruise might not be able to circumnavigate the whole island due to high tides.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 3 - 12 year old||Children under 3 years old|
Children 3 - 12 year oldUS$ 31
Children under 3 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
hour boat tour of Manhattan.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (10:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (except for the restrooms).
Pier 83, West 42nd Street.