Discover the world’s most important modern art collection by visiting the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), one of the most important museums in New York. Marvel at “Les Demoiselles d’Avignon” by Picasso and “The Starry Night” by Van Gogh, among many other gems.
One of the best museums in New York
Considered by many as one of the most influential museums of today’s art scene, the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) is one of the top art galleries to visit in New York City. Situated to the south of Central Park, the six-floor avantgarde building houses 200,000 works of art, including masterpieces like “The Starry Night” by Van Gogh, “Les Demoiselles d’Avignon” by Picasso and “The Persistence of Memory” painted by Salvador Dalí.
Once inside the MoMA, stroll through the various rooms accommodating the most representative sculpture, cinema, design and photography from the nineteenth, twentieth and twenty-first centuries. The MoMA is for all ages, where you'll admire striking artworks by Frida Kahlo and Jacob Lawrence, among other prestigious artists.
Since the museum is so large, we recommend you visit the fourth and fifth floors to discover the most impressive paintings, like “Campbell’s Soup Cans” by Warhol and “Number 31” by Pollock.
- The MoMA opens every day from 10 am to 5:30 pm, except on Fridays when it closes at 8 pm.
- Entrance to the MoMA is free on Fridays between 4 pm and 8 pm.
Skip the Line
- You can skip the lines getting into the Museum of Modern Art by showing your voucher at the entrance desk on 11 West 53rd Street.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Youth under 16|
Youth under 16Free
The activity takes place with an audioguide in in english and other language.
Admission ticket to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA).
Audio guide in English
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Museum of Modern Art