Delve into New York’s most diverse neighbourhoods during this New York Contrasts Tour. Discover the city’s unexplored boroughs including Harlem, The Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn. Learn about the various cultures, eat their food and visit numerous iconic landmarks.
New York Contrasts Tour
Discover New York's most popular landmarks, including The Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn’s most famous sights on board an air-conditioned vehicle. You'll see the variety of picturesque contrasts found within the world-famous city.
Our first stop will be the prominent Jazz neighbourhood of Harlem. then we'll head north out of Manhattan into the Bronx to check out the grandeur Yankee stadium. The tour will continue to the “Joker Steps” and artistic murals, where you'll learn about this famous street art and history of The Bronx.
The tour will then head to Queens and visit the fascinating Flushing Meadows Corona Park, U.S. Open National Tennis Center, Citi Field NY Mets baseball stadium and “UniSphere”.
Next, we'll go to the Williamsburg neighbourhood, where the largest concentration of Hasidic Jews resides, before continuing to Brooklyn’s waterfront, with a view of the Manhattan skyline and a stroll around Domino Park. From here you'll spot the New York city bay and landmarks including Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty & One World Trade centre.
The tour will begin from the following pick up points:
- Stewart Hotel New York (371 7th Ave) 8:10 am
- Manhattan at Times Square Hotel (790 7th Ave) 8:25 am
The tour will end at the following drop off points:
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Little Italy / Chinatown
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 10 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 10 years oldUS$ 50
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.