A New York helicopter tour is a once in a lifetime experience and one of the most enticing tours in the city. You’ll enjoy amazing and unforgettable views over Manhattan and its most iconic landmarks.
There are two tours available: one is 15-minutes long and the other is 20-minutes long.
Enjoy breath-taking views over the Hudson River during this tour as it flies over the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governors Island and Manhattan’s financial district.
The tour includes incredible views of the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, the USS Intrepid, the George Washington Bridge or the immense Central Park. There is so much to see that you won’t know where to look and you’ll wish you could stay in the air forever.
The longer tour continues north until you get to the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Columbia University and Palisades Park in New Jersey (the famous cliffs that lead to the Hudson River).
At the very end of the tour, you’ll fly over the incredible Yankees Stadium.
Helicopter night journey
If you prefer, you can take a helicopter ride of New York City at nighttime. The ride will be similar and you will enjoy unparalleled views of the city's most emblematic sights beautifully lit up.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
|12-15 Minute Tour||
|18-20 Minute Tour||
12-15 Minute Tour
Children under 2 years oldFree
18-20 Minute Tour
Children under 2 years oldFree
15 - 20 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Helicopter ride for duration selected
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to take a wheelchair on the helicopter?
A - The helicopter is accessible and there is a compartment for wheelchairs.
Q - How are seats assigned in the helicopter?
A - The assigned seats depend on the weight and height of the passengers to maintain the balance of the helicopter.
Q - Is it possible to take this tour with a four month old?
A - Yes.
Q - Does the helicopter have open doors?
A - No.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Downtown Manhattan Heliport. Pier 6 East River.