Discover why New York is called the City that Never Sleeps, while you enjoy the best views of the city lit up and its impressive skyline in a panoramic ride on a double-decker open-top bus at dusk.
New York Open-Top Bus Night Tour
The tour bus departs from the heart of Broadway, one of the streets with the best night-life, theatres and things to do in New York and in the whole world!
During an hour and a half, you’ll enjoy breath-taking views of the city’s beautifully lit up iconic monuments and buildings on a double-decker open-top bus.
The Empire State Building, the Flatiron, Times Square and Central Park are just some of the most emblematic landmarks that you’ll see on this tour. You’ll savour the Big Apple in all its splendour while you discover Chinatown, Little Italy, Soho and Greenwich Village.
One of the city’s most impressive panoramic views is from Manhattan Bridge, where you’ll see the island’s skyline with the Statue of Liberty in the background.
Schedule and frequency
New York night bus tour departs from M&Ms World (bus stop 17 on the red line and 40 on the yellow line) on 7th Avenue and West 48th Street. The frequency depends on the season:
- 1st April - 31st October: a bus departs every 30 minutes between 7 pm and 9 pm.
- 1st November - 31st March: a bus departs every 30 minutes between 6 pm and 8 pm.
Although you must select a date when booking, your ticket will be valid for 12 months following this date. When you book we'll send you a voucher by email which you'll need to hand in on the first bus you take.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 - 15 years old||Children less than 5 years old|
|BigBus New York Night Tour||
BigBus New York Night Tour
Children between 5 - 15 years oldUS$ 39
Children less than 5 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Open Top Bus Night Tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
M&Ms World (7th Ave. and West 48th St).