Set off on a full-day trip from New York City by bus to the fascinating Niagara Falls and be blown away by the power of the three waterfalls situated on the border between Canada and the United States.
Niagara Falls Full-Day Tour Options
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between the two options:
Begin your day by boarding a comfortable air-conditioned coach from Times Square and sit back and enjoy the landscape of North America while you head towards the Canada-United States border.
Once you get to the Great Lakes at around 11 am, you’ll be led by your professional English-speaking guide on a visit of the Niagara Falls. Gaze at one of the most famous waterfalls in the world from several observation decks, learn about the geological origin of this natural phenomenon, find out what movies have been filmed here and how high the falls stand, among many other interesting facts while you enjoy your guided tour. For a complete experience of this magnificent natural scene, you'll then enjoy the following activities:
- Between December and April: experience the Journey Behind the Falls on the Canadian side, a thrilling 90 minute tour that allows visitors to explore tunnels behind the waterfalls and see the cascades from a new perspective.
- Between May and October: enjoy a cruise beneath the falls. See the falls from below on board the famous Maid of the Mist boat.
Both of these activities are subject to weather conditions on the day.
After you've made the most of seeing the impressive Niagara Falls, you'll have free time to eat. Following your meal, you'll head back to New York City, where you'll arrive around 11:30 pm.
Having been driven to Niagara Falls from New York, you'll have the full day free to explore the incredible natural beauty of the area at your own pace. In the afternoon, you'll meet back with the group for your return bus journey to Manhattan.
Visa for Canada
- If you book to go on the Complete tour during the winter months, you will cross over to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Please bear in mind that visitors from certain countries may require a visa to enter Canada.
- If you are a British or Irish citizen, you don’t need a visa, but you'll need to show your passport. Even if you don't need to apply for a visa, you need to apply for an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) which takes several days to validate.
- If you don't have a valid visa or eTA for Canada, you'll have free time to spend on the American side instead.
Niagara Falls Tour by Air
If you do not want to spend so many hours on a coach, you can also get to Niagara Falls by plane from New York. Check out our activity: Niagara Falls Day Trip by Air.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 135
Children under 2 years oldFree
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 229
Children under 2 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Transportation by air conditioned with free WIFI on board.
English speaking guide and boat trip or Journey Behind the Falls depending on the season (with Complete tour option).
Lunch or drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (00:00 local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How long is the bus journey?
A - The journey takes 6 hours, not including stops.
Q - Does the tour include tickets to the Niagra Falls park?
A - Access to the falls is free. You can access its viewpoints and explore the park at will.
Q - Can we take suitcases?
A - Yes, you can leave your suitcases on the bus.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel