With a fall of 176 ft (54 m) and length of 3,280 Ft (1,000 m), Niagara Falls is one of the most fascinating destinations in the world. In this day trip to the Falls, you’ll be able to enjoy the surprising landscape formed by the Great Lakes.
A chauffeur will pick you up at your hotel bright and early and will drive you to the Airport, where you'll fly either to Buffalo or Rochester, the two closest airports to Niagara Falls.
A chauffeur will be waiting for you at the terminal when you land and drive you to the Falls.
You will do the following activities during the 4 or 5 hours in Niagara Falls:
- Between April and October, you'll take a cruise on the “Maid of Mist”, which will take you to the base of the Falls. Being so close to the waterfalls is especially refreshing during summer.
- Between November and March, the “Maid of Mist” does not operate, so you'll be taken on a thrilling walk behind the Falls, called “Journey Behind the Falls”. The walk takes 45 minutes.
- You'll have lunch at Fallsview Restaurant or in another panoramic restaurant with impressive views of Niagara Falls.
- On the Canadian border, you'll admire the Giant Whirlpool, American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls from the famous Table Rock observation deck.
- On the American border, you'll stop at the American Falls, Horseshow Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Goat Island and Three Sisters Island.
- You'll also have some free time to wander around at your own leisure.
In the afternoon, you’ll fly back to New York and driven to your hotel. You’ll arrive between 8pm and 10 pm.
That night you'll likely dream of one of the world’s most breathtaking waterfalls, happy to have visited a magical place. An unforgettable, unique and thorough day.
- Some activities may be altered depending on the season and weather conditions.
- The timetable of activities and free time will depend on the flight times.
- Although it says that the pick time is at 4am on the confirmation email, it can be modified depending on the flight times.
- Pick-up and drop-off from centrally located Manhattan hotels only (between 23rd and 74th street). If you're staying in another neighborhood, we'll indicate the closest pick-up location.
Fully booked dates
It is sometimes impossible to find flights if you book on short notice or depending on the time of year or public holidays. If this is the case, we'll let you know by email and cancel the reservation and refund the total amount immediately.
Visa for Canada
Visitors from certain countries may require a visa to enter Canada. If you have not obtained this document before your trip, you will have to remain on the American border, while the guide and the rest of the group crosses to the Canadian side. If you stay on the American side, lunch is also included, but in a non-panoramic restaurant. If you are a British or Irish citizen, you won’t need a visa.
|Adults||Children between 2-11 years old||Children less than 2 years old|
|English speaking guided tour||
English speaking guided tour
Children between 2-11 years old$ 518
Children less than 2 years old$ 40
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Return airline ticket.
American and Canadian border guided visit.
Lunch in a restaurant with impressive views over the Falls.
Boat cruise on the Maid of Mist (between April and October).
Journey behind the Falls (between November and March).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 5 days before (New York local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
How to book?
To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Free! Free cancellation up to 31 days before the day of the activity.
If you cancel 7 days before the day of the activity, we will refund you 50%.
If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.