Enjoy a night tour, flying over New York in a helicopter. You'll enjoy an unforgettable experience, and are sure to be the envy of your friends for the foreseeable future. Come fly with us!
The tour meets at Linden Airport, in New Jersey where we'll enjoy a unique experience in the city that never sleeps. You'll have the opportunity to get a totally new perspective on the city, one normally reserved for private flights.
The flight begins over the Newark International Airport, heading in the direction of Manhattan. As we get close to the city you can get stunning views of the Statue of Liberty lit up at night. The sight of the Manhattan skyscrapers lit up from this perspective is one that will stay in your mind forever.
The tour flys along the Hudson River, to admire the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden, Manhattan and the Financial District, or the September 11th Monument.
The route then continues, flying over Central Park and the Rockefeller Centre. Here you can admire the vibrant lights of Times Square and confirm New York's constant movement from above.
To finalise the tour, continuing along the Hudson River, we'll pass over the Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Williamsburg bridges, finally landing back at the Linden Airport.
Durante la última parte de nuestro recorrido y continuando por el río Hudson, pasaremos sobre los puentes de Brooklyn, Manhattan y Williamsburg y tomaremos el camino de regreso hasta el Aeropuerto de Linden.
Day Helicopter Tour
If you would prefer to take this tour during the day, you will take a similar route, enjoying the best views of the most famous spots in Manhattan by the light of day.
The heliport can be found in New Jersey, you can arrive by any one of these simple modes of transport:
By car: Driving towards the Linden Municipal Airport. There is free parking, and the journey takes an estimated 30 minutes.
By Train: Leaving from Penn Station in central Manhattan the train takes an estimated 35 minutes, and a return ticket costs $17. There is a shuttle from the train station to the airport, and you can see the train schedule by clicking on the following link:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per PersonUS$ 244
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Return transport to Linden Airport
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 4 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the helicopter have open doors?
A - No.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Linden Municipal Airport