Enjoy a night tour, flying over New York in a helicopter. You'll enjoy an unforgettable experience, and are sure to be the envy of your friends for the foreseeable future. Come fly with us!
We'll meet at 7 pm at Linden Airport in New Jersey to begin a unique experience in the city that never sleeps. You'll have the opportunity to see a unique setting, which is normally reserved for private flights.
Once there, we'll board a helicopter and, after a brief safety briefing, take to the skies for some of the most spectacular views of New York at night. Take off!
We'll spend 30 minutes enjoying a very special ride over some of the most spectacular scenery in the area. We'll have the opportunity to get a bird's eye view of such highlights as Columbia University, Yankee Stadium, the Hudson River Palisades, General Grant's Tomb and the iconic George Washington Bridge, among many others.
Of course, we'll also have time to admire the iconic illuminated Statue of Liberty and to see the Manhattan skyline in a unique way - it will be magical!
Finally, we'll fly back to Linden Airport, to end the night helicopter ride.
Day Helicopter Tour
If you would prefer to take this tour during the day, you'll take a similar route, enjoying the best views of the most famous spots in Manhattan by the light of day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
US$ 244 US$ 204
Per PersonUS$ 244 US$ 204
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
16% discount on the official ticket price.
Return transport to Linden Airport
When to book?
You can book up until 4 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the helicopter have open doors?
A - No.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Linden Municipal Airport