New York is known as 'the city that never sleeps', and with good reason. The hustle and bustle extend even into the small hours, when the city is lit up in a stunning display of modern brilliance. See it at its best on this night tour of New York!
New York Night Tour
Beginning as night falls, the tour will take you around the New York of Frank Sinatra, as the twinkling stars are mirrored by the glittering skyscrapers below. From the Liberty State Park across the river you get the full Manhattan effect, as the light above is duplicated in the Hudson River.
You'll see the Empty Sky Memorial, a moving sculptural piece in honour of those lost in the September 11th attacks, which places the city itself front and centre, and Sinatra Park, named after New Jersey's most famous son.
And for lovers of all things sweet (and of the popular TV show "Cake Boss") the tour even heads to Carlo's Bakery, a New York institution which has been treating the sweet tooth of America since 1910, and has since won national acclaim.
The tour ends around 10 pm.
Bring Your Camera!
This tour has been specially designed with photography buffs in mind, and there are innumerable opportunities on this tour to get that picture-perfect snap of the Big Apple. Make sure you've got your camera charged and bring your artistic side with you. You'll get postcard-perfect views of the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, The Chrysler Building, The Empire State Building and more!
The tour has two pick up points, at the Manhattan at Times Square Hotel (790 7th Ave) at 5:30 pm and the Stewart Hotel New York (371 7th Ave) at 5:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 10||Children under 3|
Children from 3 to 10US$ 45
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Professional English speaking guide.
Transport in airconditioned vehicle.
Food and Drink.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.