Get your camera out as you climb to the One World Trade Center Observatory and get some of the best views over Manhattan.
One World Observatory Tickets
The One World Trade Center stands 1,766 Ft (541 meters) tall is the highest building in the Western Hemisphere. This ticket gives you access to the main facilities in the One World Trade Center:
- One World Observatory: The observatory is located right at the top of the building. It offers incredible 360-degree views of Manhattan and New York’s skyline from the floors 100, 101 and 102.
- Sky Pod Elevator: One World Observatory has five panoramic Sky Pod Elevators that will take you to floor 102 in less than 60 seconds. During the ride, you’ll see a projection of New York City from 1500 to the present day thanks to various Led lights.
- City Pulse: a multimedia interactive display with interesting information about New York’s neighbourhoods and landmarks which you can see from the Observatory.
- 3 Panoramic Restaurants: ONE Café, ONE Mix and ONE Dine, where you can enjoy a range of different culinary styles with the best views of New York.
- You may not enter the Observatory before or after the selected time.
- Don't be late: If you’re late, you will not be refunded nor will you be given a new visiting time for the Observatory.
- Children under 6 do not need a ticket and can enter directly with an adult.
|Adults||Seniors over 65 years old||Children 6-12 years old|
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 44.64
Children 6-12 years oldUS$ 40.28
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Ticket to One World Trade Center
Access to the One World Observatories on floors 100, 101 and 102 in the panoramic Sky Pod Elevator
Access to the temporary and permanent exhibitions
Fast track use of lifts at One World Trade Center
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .
World Trade Center.