Get your camera out as you climb to the One World Trade Center Observatory and get some of the best views over Manhattan. This ticket also includes fast track access, so you’ll avoid the long queues.
Why book the ticket online?
The One World Trade Center stands 1,766 Ft (541 meters) tall is the highest building in the Western Hemisphere. This skip the line ticket gives you access to the main facilities in the One World Trade Center:
- One World Observatory: The observatory is located right at the top of the building. It offers incredible 360-degree views of Manhattan and New York’s skyline from the floors 100, 101 and 102.
- Sky Pod Elevator: One World Observatory has five panoramic Sky Pod Elevators that will take you to floor 102 in less than 60 seconds. During the ride, you’ll see a projection of New York City from 1500 to the present day thanks to various Led lights.
- See Forever Theatre: Enjoy a 3D 2-minute audio-visual experience with a surprising Birds-Eye-View of New York.
- City Pulse: a multimedia interactive display with interesting information about New York’s neighbourhoods and landmarks which you can see from the Observatory.
- Sky Portal: this round platform is a 14-foot glass floor that combines HD images and real-time animation of the streets below.
Types of Ticket
One World Observatory is open 7 days a week. When you book your ticket, you must select the type of entrance ticket and a time frame for your visit.
- Standard Ticket: lets you avoid waiting times at the ticket office.
- Priority Ticket: This ticket includes priority entrance to the Observatory, priority access to the Skypod elevators and priority exit from the observatory, and a one World Explorer virtual iPad guide.
- All Inclusive: Includes all of the above as well as giving you the option to attend any time, on any day and one drink of your choice, including coffee, tea, espresso, soft drinks, beer, wine or a selection of house cocktails.
- You must arrive on time. You may not enter the Observatory before or after the selected time, unless you've chosen the option with Priority Access and a drink.
- Don't be late: If you’re late, you will not be refunded nor will you be given a new visiting time for the Observatory. We strongly encourage you to arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Children under 6 do not need a ticket and can enter directly with an adult.
|Adults||Seniors over 65 years old||Children 6-12 years old|
|Skip the Line Ticket||
|Priority Access + Drink||
Skip the Line Ticket
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 35
Children 6-12 years oldUS$ 30.5
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 46
Children 6-12 years oldUS$ 42
Priority Access + Drink
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 57
Children 6-12 years oldUS$ 53
As long as you wish
Skip the line tickets to One World Trade Center.
Access to the One World Observatories on floors 100, 101 and 102 in the panoramic Sky Pod Elevator.
visual experience of the city skyline in the See Forever Theatre.
Access to the temporary and permanent exhibitions.
Food and refreshments purchased during the visit.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
World Trade Center.