Fancy a night of partying in the City That Never Sleeps? Spend an unforgettable evening seeing a new side of New York: enjoying a pub crawl of some of the city's exclusive bars.
New York Pub Crawl
After meeting at the Bar One and One at 7:30 pm, you'll start your tour of New York, exploring some of the Big Apple's most fashionable locales.
During your pub crawl of New York, you'll visit four bars in total: at two of them, you'll even get to enjoy a free drink! What's your favourite tipple?
The first stop on your route will be a typical city-centre pub where you'll be able to sample free appetisers, a fantastic way to start your discovery of New York nightlife. You'll continue into the Lower East Side and East Village neighbourhoods, where you can experience the lively buzz of the area at a bar with a panoramic terrace. The perfect place to watch the sunset over the Manhattan skyline!
As the night is still young, and the city is full of bars, you'll visit two more spots: a speakeasy from the days of the Prohibition, and finally, a nightclub with a DJ and live music. An unforgettable night of partying in New York!
The tour will come to an end at 11:30 pm.
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate in this activity, and you must bring a valid ID to prove your age.
- The different establishments visited on this route are subject to change depending on availability at the time of the tour. However, you are still guaranteed to visit four New York bars during the pub crawl.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Per person||Menores de 21 años|
Per personUS$ 39
under 21not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide with New York nightlife experience.
Skip the line access to four exclusive New York bars, lounges and dance club.
Additional food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (New York local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
76 East 1st Street.