Fancy seeing the iconic Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty while enjoying an exhilarating thrill ride on a speedboat? Experience New York City at heart-pounding speeds on "The Beast"!
New York City Speedboat Tour
Discover why this speedboat is nicknamed "The Beast" on this fun-filled 30 minute tour. You'll fly past the New York skyline at top speeds, cruising down the Hudson River from Pier 83 to the Statue of Liberty. Jet-powered accelerations, twists and turns will ensure your heart is pumping and adrenaline rushing as you admire spectacular views of Midtown and Lower Manhattan from the water.
The 1400-horsepower speedboat will make a brief stop near Liberty Island so that you can snap photos of the world-famous statue before zooming back off again. Hold on to your hats!
Tours on "The Beast" operate daily between 9th May and 30th September, with departures every hour from 10 am to 6 pm. Your ticket can be used at any time on any day during these operating times.
To be allowed on this speedboat activity, participants must be at least 40 inches (1 m) tall.
- While this activity is completely safe, we do not recommend tours on "The Beast" for people with heart conditions, back problems or epilepsy.
- Pregnant women should not participate in this activity in any of the stages of pregnancy.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 25
The tour is exclusively in English.
30 minute speedboat tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Pier 83, West 42nd Street.