Take the opportunity to enjoy the playground of the rich and famous with this Hamptons Day Trip, where you'll explore Southampton, Sag Harbour and the Tanger Outlet Shopping centre.
The Hamptons Day Trip
At 6:30 am the tour will depart from the Port Authority Bus Terminal and leave New York through the Queens neighbourhood. As we drive towards the Hamptons you'll notice the differences between one of the world's most populous cities and the beautiful scenery of Long Island.
We'll continue east and arrive in the privileged town of Southampton. Keep an eye out for the homes belonging to many celebrities including Jerry Seinfield, Paris Hilton, David Letterman and Steven Spielberg.
Upon arrival, our first stop will be Main Street where you'll walk past the best boutiques and restaurants in the charming village centre. Next, we'll go to the historical area, named a National Historic Landmark in 1988. From here the tour will continue on to the harbour and Oceanview Drive. Afterwards, we'll be treated to a wine tasting while visiting one of the oldest and best wineries in Southampton.
Following on, we'll go to the town of Sag Habor. The quaint village is a symbol of the area's traditional way of life amongst the tourists and celebrities. We'll tour the harbour, admire the impressive yachts and try to find a bargain in the antique stores and fairtrade shops.
After lunch, the tour will continue on to Tanger Outlets where we'll peruse around the many different shops. The tour will end here, and arrive back in New York in the evening.
To participate in the wine tasting you must be over 21 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Air conditioned bus or van.
Free wifi on bus only.
Professional tour guide.
Sightseeing of Southampton and Sag Harbor.
Coupons at the Tanger Outlets.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Porth Authority Gray Line - Port Authority Bus Terminal