Take a walk through one of the most filmed places in the world: Central Park. Get another perspective on this magical place, and discover the places you've seen in legendary films and series.
Are you a film buff who'd love to pass through Central Park remembering scenes from your favourite films? Join the tour on 59th street, around the corner from Central Park, icon of The Big Apple, found in innumerable legendary scenes from film and TV.
The tour begins with famous spots such as the ice rink in Love Story and Serendipity. We'll pass through the same place where the stars of Glee sung 'I love New York', or feed the pigeons just as Macaulay Culkin did in Home Alone 2.
The tour continues visiting the Bethesda Fountain, in the heart of the park, which along with the Trevi Fountain in Rome is the most filmed in the world. Would you be able to remember a film or TV series in which it stars?
Our guide will accompany you to the Naumburg Bandshell famous for its appearance in Breakfast at Tiffany's, for example. Then the next step is the Loeb Boathouse, the famous cafe on the banks of the central park lake, which appears in one of the scenes from the famous film When Harry Met Sally.
By the end of the tour, you are all sure to be real cinema experts, as well as having a different perspective on Central Park.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 9||Children under 6|
Children between 6 and 9US$ 19
Children under 6Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Guide in English and other languages
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
59th Street, near Central Park.