Discover New York City’s best filming locations on a 3-hour sightseeing bus tour and revisit your favourite TV shows and movies!
New York TV and Movie Tour
Hop on a comfortable bus in the centre of Manhattan and sit back and watch as fiction becomes reality on this unmissable tour of the most iconic TV and film settings in the city. You'll pass by the Oscorp and Daily Bugle office buildings: keep an eye out for Spider-Man!
You'll pass by the hotels which featured in American Hustle and Ocean's 8, as well as the pub Michael Kaeton frequents in the Oscar winning masterpiece Birdman. Have the opportunity to take a photo in the park, like your favourite characters from Girls, Glee, The Mindy Project and When Harry Met Sally, before driving past the hotels featured in Ocean's 8 and The Sopranos. Will you spot any gangsters?
You'll get to see a number of filming locations from Seinfeld including The Original Soup Man, before immersing yourself in the world of another emblematic New York TV series as you visit the apartment building from Friends!
Make a stop at McGee's Pub, which you may recognise as the MacLaren’s Pub in How I Met Your Mother, as well as seeing locations from Isn’t It Romantic, Billions, Veep, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Will & Grace, Younger, Mr. Robot, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Homeland, Divorce and more!
Children between 1 and 5 years old will have to sit on their parents lap if the bus is full. If you prefer to guarantee them a seat, you will have to purchase it.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 6-9 years old||Children 1-5 years old|
|English Language Tour||
English Language Tour
Children 6-9 years oldUS$ 31
Children 1-5 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
2 hours 30 minutes - 3 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Sightseeing bus tour.
Hop off at different locations in New York throughout your tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
51st and Broadway