Set off on a full day-trip to Washington D.C., the capital city of the United States, from New York and visit Arlington cemetery, see The White House, the Capitol Building and other emblematic monuments followed by a panoramic tour of the city.
Washington DC Day Trip
Hop on an air-conditioned coach at 7 am from Manhattan and head south, through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland until you arrive in Washington D.C.
The first stop will be the renowned Arlington Cemetery, where you’ll follow your guide through the burial ground to President John F. Kennedy’s gravesite, then admire the Columbia Memorial dedicated to the fallen heroes of the Space Shuttle Columbia among other interesting sights. Depending on the day of the visit, you might also get the chance to enjoy the Chang of the Guard.
Next, you will visit the Marine Corps War Memorial followed by the National Mall. This national park in downtown Washington D.C. houses some of the city’s most impressive attractions, including the Lincoln Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Continuing your tour of Washington D.C., you’ll discover the Washington Monument (also known as the Obelisk), on the way to the city's most famous attraction: The White House. No visit to Washington D.C. would be complete without taking in that world-renowned silhouette, home to the President of the United States.
Then, explore the Capitol, Ford’s Theatre, the site of Lincoln’s assassination, as well as stopping at the Air and Space Museum: where you'll have free time to visit one of Washington’s most-visited museums and have something to eat.
Then in the afternoon, the tour heads back to New York, arriving at about 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 3-11||Children under 3|
US$ 145 US$ 139
US$ 145 US$ 139
AdultsUS$ 145 US$ 139
Children 3-11US$ 145 US$ 139
Children under 3Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Return transportation by air conditioned van or coach.
Expert English speaking guide.
Entrance to Arlington cemetery.
4% discount on the official ticket price.
Food and drink.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to visit the capitol during the free time?
A - You'll have about an hour and a half of free time depending on the traffic and the arrival time in Washinton DC. Visits to the Capital are restrictive in their schedules and it's complicated to coordinate them with this excursion.
Q - Does the tour always visit the Arlington cemetary?
A - Yes, the visit to the Arlington cemetary is always included. If it rains you'll be given a waterproof poncho.
Q - Do the buses have bathrooms?
A - Yes, but only for emergency situations. There will be two bathroom stops during the journey.
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Mc Donalds Times Square (47th with 7th Ave)