One of the oldest cities in North America is waiting for you on this day trip to Boston. Discover its most important places of interest as well as shopping at one of New York's best discount outlets!
Boston & New York Shopping Outlets Day Trip
After meeting at 688 8th Avenue at 4:30 am, you'll climb aboard the tour bus ready for your day trip to Boston. Leave New York behind for the four-hour journey towards the capital of Massachusetts.
The first stop on your excursion will be in Cambridge, located just outside Boston, where you'll embark on a guided tour of the famous Harvard University. Hopping back on to the bus, you'll pass the world-renowned MIT, or Massachusetts Institute of Technology, before crossing over the Charles River into Boston.
You'll get to see some of Boston's most iconic monuments, driving past Fenway Park, the Boston Red Sox baseball stadium, and Boston Common, which is one of the oldest parks in the United States, before continuing your tour on foot. Discover the Massachusetts State House and its forerunner, the Old State House, admire the historic King's Chapel and see the Boston Massacre Site.
Having seen the city's main sights, you'll have free time to eat and explore at your own pace before meeting back up for the three-hour drive to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, the most famous discount designer shopping centre in New York.
Enjoy three and a half hours of free time to shop to your heart's content. Over 220 discount outlet stores await you! Find international brands with discounts of up to 65% - just make sure there's room in your suitcase! At the end of your shopping experience, you'll return to New York, where you'll be dropped back off at the original departure point around 10:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Transport by bus.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
688 8th Avenue.