Take a 4-hour sightseeing tour of New Jersey and discover the filming locations of The Sopranos and learn fun facts about the series.
Meet your guide in front of the Giant Needle and Button, leaning against the Fashion District Information Center, in the heart of New York City. From here, hop on a sightseeing bus and sit back while you head to Sopranoland, in New Jersey.
New Jersey is where some of the most legendary scenes were filmed. Upon arrival, visit the famous Bada Bing club, then continue to Barone Sanitation, the family’s legitimate sanitation business. You can also sit at the Skyway Diner steps. Do you remember who was shot here?
Your English-speaking guide will reveal unique information about the series, like behind the scenes secrets and additional information about the series.
This tour is perfect if you’re a fan of The Sopranos, a series which captivated its audience for eight straight years. We won’t abandon New Jersey without visiting Pizzaland, The Muffler Man or stopping briefly at Father Phil’s Parish.
This tour is not recommended for children under 13.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per guest (over 13 years olds)|
Per guest (over 13 years olds)US$ 62
The tour is exclusively in English.
Expert English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (imperative to point out when the booking is made).
Giant Needle and Button, 7th Avenue and 39th Street